- This event has passed.
February 11, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm$250
Toward the end of the course, children will start working on their own creative computing projects, that reflect their learning, creative choices and personal interests.
By joining this course, children will accomplish many technical, personal, and social learning goals:
- Review the components of Circuits Playground
- Design, plan and create their own projects.
Personal and Social goals:
- Enrich personal curiosity
- Nurture a passion for learning, exploration, and discovery
- Creative self-expression through design, making and creating.
- Working within the team (communication, collaboration, conflict resolution, and negotiation).
- Making friends and have fun with a group of peers.